Service Manager (Commissioning)
Bring your supervisory and management experience to this fast-paced, exciting business role!
- Busy and energetic National team
- Competitive remuneration package & bonus
- Tools of the trade - Company phone, vehicle and laptop!
Daikin is the World #1 in air conditioning solutions. We are known for our quality, technologically leading air conditioning products in both the domestic and commercial markets. We've been heating and cooling New Zealand homes for nearly 25 years and can be found in thousands of homes, businesses and community projects across the country.
This is a role is responsible for developing initiatives to expand the Commissioning and Service business on a National basis. Managing the day to day operation at a national level to meet the requirements of Daikin NZ and to satisfy internal and external customer's needs.
- Build and develop a market for post-commissioning work
- Develop initiatives to expand the commissioning service business on a National basis
- Identify growth opportunities and develop a business plan
- Responsible for achieving budget
- Responsible for ensuring the department meets the set monthly KPI's and operates in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Supervise and control workload of commissioning team maximizing labour capacity and minimizing costs such as travel and accommodation
- Schedule work according to priority and maintain an orderly flow of work
- Works in coordination with Sales and Management.
- Ensure all service call documentation (hard copy or electronic) has been completed and is accurate
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Previous industry skills and people management experience
- Ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with customers and other stakeholders
- Experience in budgeting, invoicing and account management
- The poise and experience to manage and co-ordinate a team
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to identify risks and trends relating to service issues and make recommendations in solutions.
- Strong technical background, together with solid business acumen
- Strong business development experience in a Service field at a managerial level
- Technical background either certificate or degree level (preferably HAVC or similar)
- At least 5 - 7 years in management/supervisory level position in a Service organisation
- Certificate/Diploma or higher in business management
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a busy team and who can manage the pressures of a fast-paced industry. If you feel you have what it takes then apply now!
Our Core Values
Absolute Credibility, Enterprising Management, Harmonious Personal Relations