Inventory Controller - Spare Parts
- Join a fun and friendly team
- Busy and challenging role with a great scope of responsibility
- Excellent career opportunity in a fast-growing business
Rare and exciting opportunity to join Daikin - an international and highly successful premium brand!
Daikin, the world leader in air conditioning solutions is seeking to appoint an experienced and dynamic Inventory Controller - Spare Parts to join our team based in East Tamaki.
Working within the small Spare Parts team, this role has a broad scope of responsibility. As such, it requires someone who is customer focused, organized, efficient, able to multitask and have a flexible approach to their day to day tasks.
This vital role is responsible for managing the Spare Parts inventory for the whole of Daikin NZ.
The main responsibilities include:
- Analysis of demand and inventory to determine MIN/MAX levels
- Daily review of stock shortages and process purchase orders and stock transfer's
- Liaise with warehouses, freight forwarders, suppliers and Daikin Factories located overseas
- Generate reports and assist in stock-take
- Create & maintain accurate parts in SAP (including BIN locations)
- Assist with customer orders, enquiries and issues
You will have exceptional customer service (both for internal and external customers) and superior communication skills. You will be highly organised, have well developed business acumen and be looking for a long-term career in a company that prides itself in rewarding and training its employees.
To be successful in this role your experience will include:
- Proven experience in a similar role within the Logistics, Planning and Analytical environment (ideally within a FMCG company)
- Proven SAP MRP Tools experience with a working Knowledge of MM, SD Modules in SAP (Essential)
- Previous experience of understanding and working with part #'s, multiple product lines / SKU's
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills - Excel (advanced), Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Purchasing experience
- Detail oriented with a strong skill set in local and international collaboration
- Solutions focused, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional and successful global company and build on your existing skills and knowledge. The successful candidate will also be offered support and encouragement to undertake training and up skilling programs. The company has a generous superannuation scheme and bonus scheme available to all staff.
Our Core Values - Absolute credibility, Enterprising Management & Harmonious Personal Relations