- Fantastic East Tamaki location - work close to home near Highbrook Drive!
- Full- Time Permanent role with a chance to grow our Auckland Sales Branch!
- Busy and challenging role with a great scope of responsibility
Daikin is the World #1 in air conditioning solutions. We are known for our quality, technologically leading air conditioning products in both the domestic and commercial markets. We've been heating and cooling New Zealand homes for nearly 25 years and can be found in thousands of homes, businesses and community projects across the country.
We are committed to business success as much as yours, and are seeking to appoint a Dynamic Business savvy Branch Manager - to drive our business and Auckland Sales.
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing the Dealer network and consultants/contractors based in the Auckland Region, ensuring sales targets are achieved and new business opportunities are identified, managing the Sales team and ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Branch.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A proven track record in Domestic Sales within the air conditioning industry.
- Strong technical skills. Mechanical Engineering or Air Conditioning trade qualifications would be highly regarded
- Exposure/knowledge of other HVAC related products an advantage
- Ability and prior experience in managing/motivating a team of high performers
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with clients at all levels
- A solutions seller that has the ability to think outside the square and come up with one off, tailored technical solutions
You come to us with 5+ years of experience in a similar role, with a proven track record in solutions selling and leading a multi-faceted, dynamic and high performing team. Alternately you may be in a senior sales role and are ready to step up to this significant leadership role. A background within the airconditiong and/or refrigeration trade, is essential, as is technical product knowledge, within the industry.
You will be offered a competitive remuneration package including a company vehicle, performance bonus, superannuation, phone & laptop. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is driven, ambitious and motivated by results, and can manage the pressures of a highly competitive market and a fast-paced industry. If you feel you have what it takes we would like to hear from you.
Our Core Values
Absolute Credibility, Enterprising Management, Harmonious Personal Relations