Account Manager - Domestic
- Full-Time Permanent
- Competitive remuneration package including vehicle, bonus, super scheme, phone and laptop!
- Awesome new office
- Burnside, Christchurch
At Daikin, we draw upon our many years of experience to provide solutions to customers worldwide in each climate, to achieve superior comfort levels in residential and commercial environments. As a leading air conditioning company, with over 80 production bases in each region around the world, Daikin has earned a reputation of world leading performance, quality and reliability.
An amazing opportunity is now available for a talented Account Manager to join the Sales team based in our new office in Burnside.
We are committed to our success and can only do this with exceptional employees. We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to help drive our business.
Working within a team environment; the responsibilities include the following but will not be limited to:
- Develop and improve customer relationships by conducting all interactions in a professional manner
- Manage an extensive customer base of Daikin dealers, contractors and trade accounts
- Develop target customers and markets to achieve sales growth
- Facilitate business growth by implementing strategies to develop new customer accounts, and improving existing customer accounts
- Complete reporting and analysis as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A proven track record in sales (preferably within a technical sales environment)
- Previous sales experience in HVAC solutions or experience in Technical Sales Support would be highly advantageous
- Ability and proven experience to effectively communicate and build relationships with clients at all levels
- Solid experience working with complex accounts as well as high budgets and forecasts
- A high level of influencing and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated and chase every opportunity
- Experience working with a premium brand in a B2B environment
- Experience and qualification in the HVAC or related industry is highly desirable
As the sucessful candidate, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package including performance bonus, company vehicle, generous superannuation option, phone & laptop. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is wants to join a small busy team and who can manage the pressures of a highly our fast-paced industry. If you feel you have what it takes to jump onto the sales team challenge we would like to hear from you.
Our Core Values:
Absolute Credibility, Enterprising Management, Harmonious Personal Relations